Stormy Spinach Soup
Cook up a storm with this simple spinach soup! A deliciously creamy blend of wholesome vegetables – giving you the boost of vitality you need to get through any blizzard.
- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1 small leek
- 3 courgettes
- 1 large bag of spinach
- 5 scallions
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic
- Cracked black pepper
- Mixed herbs
- Natur House Dietesse stock cubes
- Fresh parsley to garnish
1. Bring 1 litre of water to the boil in a pot.
2. Add 2 Natur House Dietesse stock cubes to the water.
3. Add all vegetables to the pot and allow to cook for approximately 40 minutes.
4. Once cooked, gently blend all the ingredients into a smooth texture.
5. Season with black pepper and herbs according to taste.
6. Garnish with some fresh parsley.
7. Serve and enjoy!
You can vary the amount of water, vegetables and stock cubes (4 stock cubes for every 2 litres of water!) depending on the amount of soup you wish to make. You can make a big batch to freeze and use as required.